Terms and Conditions
1. By using the Service you acknowledge that you are an adult as defined by the laws of the country or territory from which you are accessing the Service.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account number and/or password and that you are responsible for all uses of your account. You agree to immediately notify iWeb2Cell.com (and your employer if the Service is provided through it) of any unauthorized use of your account.
4. iWeb2Cell.com from time to time may send email messages to you containing ads, promotions, etc. You agree that iWeb2Cell.com shall not have any liability with respect to such content or messages and shall not be considered Spam.
5. iWeb2Cell.com's web site may contain links to web sites operated by other parties and such links are provided for your convenience only. iWeb2Cell.com does not control such web sites; you agree that iWeb2Cell.com is not responsible for their availability or their content. iWeb2Cell.com's links to such web sites do not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators, goods, or services.
6. iWeb2Cell.com provides text messaging to the following phone services ATT, Cingular, Verizon, Spring and T-Mobile. 7. Recipients of [SMS] text messages may be charged for each message they receive depending on the agreement they have with their provider.
8. You must ensure that all care is taken when sending messages to the SMS services. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide the correct number and cellular service for each contact. iWeb2Cell.com will not be liable for costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
9. If for any reason the Service is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of iWeb2Cell.com which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Service, then iWeb2Cell.com may suspend the Service.
10. All SMS entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Service database NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
11. iWeb2Cell.com is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of responses occurring in relation to the conduct of the Service. Additionally, iWeb2Cell.com accepts no responsibility for any [SMS] text message not received by IWeb2Cell.com or delays in the delivery of the [SMS] text message due to technical disruptions or for any other reason including, without limitation, any failure or delay by a carriage service provider in delivery of any [SMS] text message sent by you in relation to the Service.
12. You must not send any defamatory, obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal text message to the IWeb2Cell.com. Messages that might be deemed as Spam, harassing, or unnecessarily repetitive are prohibited.
13. iWeb2Cell.com offers the use of the message service for the convenience and benefit of its customers. iWeb2Cell.com reserves the right to limit access to the messaging service in order to prevent the disruption of the messaging service or to preserve the privacy of an iWeb2Cell.com customer. If necessary, iWeb2Cell.com will intercept and/or suspend iWeb2Cell.com accounts in order to enforce this right.
14. iWeb2Cell.com for purposes of auditing reserving the right to measure traffic from each account. All messages are discarded following delivery and are kept private to the degree permitted by State and Federal agencies as governed by the laws of the State of Virginia and the United States of America.
15. iWeb2Cell.com will not be liable for any lack of privacy experienced as a result of the use of the messaging service. Any customer experiencing problems of any kind are urged to contact iWeb2Cell.com.
16. iWeb2Cell.com makes no express warranty regarding the use of the messaging service and specifically disclaims any implied warranty, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall iWeb2Cell.com be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any character that arise from use of the messaging service.
18. Fees and Payments. You can always find the current prices on the iWeb2Cell.com website. The prices listed do not include any VAT or other applicable taxes; you will be responsible for paying any such taxes. You agree that we may include some or all of such taxes in your credit card charges. iWeb2Cell.com may change the subscription fees then in effect without notice.
19. You are responsible for all use of the Service accessed through your password.
20. By using the Messaging Services, you agree that iWeb2Cell.com shall not be responsible for any content in the Messaging Services. iWeb2Cell.com does not prescreen or monitor the messaging content.
23. For further enquiries or complaints please contact IWeb2Cell.com Customer Service at 202-560-3330